Saturday, June 16, 2007

I Keep My Promises

See I told you I'd be back. I had a little photo shot a little bit ago and took pictures of a lot of my stuff. Now keep in mind that I'm NOT a photographer.
I made this little guy last night. He's a giraffe if you couldn't tell. Admittedly he is a bit wonky. He is based on a stuffed animal that I bought and have been wanting to copy for a while now. He is felt and machine sewn with details sewn on with embroidery floss.

Here's the original:


Them together:




And mine in progress:



Here are some other views of mine. Notice his back legs are a bit off so he can't stand up straight. Poor little guy.

The left one's short and the right one's long. Ha! Point and laugh....NOW!
Also for some reason he won't stop looking to the right.
Second post done. I'm going to be going back to older stuff that I've made.

No comments: